How To Pick The Winner Of The 2018 Melbourne Cup
Hello and welcome to PickTheCupWinner.com.au
If you are a ‘regular’ buyer of my annual Melbourne Cup eBook I probably do not need to explain anything to you.
If you are visiting this site for the first time I will explain, in point format, what we do to help you have a successful Melbourne Cup.
1. Each year, instead of you being presented with the task of choosing your selection to win the Melbourne Cup from a full field of 24 horses, I endeavor to reduce field down to 6 horses. I do this by studying (all year round) all races and horses around the world that may be connected with the current Melbourne Cup. I am only seriously interested in one race each year - The Melbourne Cup..I am not a professional tipster. But I do have a very good success rate. See: Facebook.com/MelbourneCupMax.
2. I recommend you have a small each way bet on the 6 horses and suggest if you do that you should be able to say “I backed the winner of the Melbourne Cup.” That is the main goal I set out to achieve each year.
3. This system has been successful for 25 out of the last 30 years.
4. From the chosen 6 horses I select one as my winner. I have been correct 15 times out of 30 with this selection.
5. But it’s the Doubles, Trifectas and First Four betting that has been very successful over the years for many of the buyers of my annual eBook. (See testimonials below)
6. To receive my selected six horses and additional information at 8.00am on Melbourne Cup Day, you need place an order now for “How To Pick The Winner Of The 2018 Melbourne Cup.” You will receive this eBook on the 24th of October. (The Cup is on Tuesday the 6th of November).
7. Added bonus: When you order your copy of “How To Pick The Winner Of The 2018 Melbourne Cup” you will automatically receive a FREE entry into our Ladbrokes Melbourne Cup Sweep. 1st place horse: $3000; 2nd placed horse; $1000; 3rd placed horse $500; last placed horse $100. (See videos of 2017 winner below). Note: You are not guaranteed a horse... as there are only 24 horses. But, as they say, “You have to be in it to win it!"
8. If you would like to know more about the guidelines I use in order to break down the field from 24 horses to 6 horses you can download FOR FREE Max’s System immediately from this site. I invite you to check it out.
9. Can I also suggest you follow me on Facebook at: Facebook.com/MelbourneCupMax. There you will see and read about various ‘lead up’ Melbourne Cup races that I am aways checking out. Eg. In the 2018 Sydney Cup, in April, I noted that I would be ‘watching’ several potential Melbourne Cup horse. I also said and I thought WhoShotTheBarman was a great each way bet…. and WhoShotTheBarnman won at odds of $18.00. See: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more-sports/who-shot-thebarman-finally-gets-his-sydney-cup/video/5cb0a6adb78812471f8e003e771fdf97
Here are some comments from some of our annual subscribers
Peter Staines from Norlane in Geelong wrote:
"I get various emails from overseas...mainly UK “promoters” telling me for 30 quid I can “GET ON BOARD” This guy or that guy who deliver 25% strike rates at ROI of 15% each year or similar...blah, blah, blah... I sent him an email telling him to politely shove it. Hope you don’t mind but I told him about you and in a few words said if only you guys put in as much as what “MAXY” does into your chosen field of hobby-betting, the world would be off."
For the record...I spent about $30—$40 on the race...Told my missus I paid you $10.00 for the privilege of getting your selections...She says...”Just get tips of the sky-racing web-site...why pay some-one?”
I said...'’Cause any-one who spends this much time into getting his tips right each year and who delivers
results like MAX does, to me, is a genuine bona-fide expert and with a bit of common-sense and with a roughy thrown in, we can do ok for ourselves...”
Mike Chin from Kuching (Cat-City), Capital of Sarawak, Malaysia wrote: "Max...thank u very much for your great selection. I got the winner and the forecast as well. Great race and fantastic pick with good value. Bravo and well done. You r the best."
Don Saunders from Robwiang Muang Chang Rai Thailand wrote: "Max the MAGIC MAN!! Well done old mate, especially from wide barrier and outside of the favourites. My little box 3 Quin paid in excess of $100 for a unit, nice and tidy. Also backed your toppy EW. THANKS MAX, Till next year, cheers."
Joe Hamsen from Port Moresby wrote: "When I read your note yesterday morning about leaving the top three favourites out of your selections, I was relieved of my mind, as there were uncertainties and question marks about them winning the MC given its a stayers race, and the winner must have stamina and acceleration to win it. That gave me confidence and I took your top three selections and used them for my Quinella and Exacta bets at our local TAB betting shop here in Port Moresby....the rest is history now!.... "
Daryl Bommer from Orange - California wrote: THANK YOU MAX. I invested $40 with a profit of $800 at NZ TAB. Not bad for a guy in California.
Alastair Binns from Evandale - Tasmania wrote: "Hi Max. Congratulations on picking the cup winner once again and your top pick going so very close to winning, well done. I like to study the form for the cup and pick a few horses I think have a good chance at winning, I then wait in anticipation to check your picks Tuesday morning and make my final decision on my which horses i will have a punt on. Thanks for another year of great information and insight into the the great race The Melbourne Cup."
Mike Schoettler from Kogarah - Sydney wrote: "You did it again. I followed your pick with Almandin to win and my bride took Heartbreak City for the place. So we both are cashing in again. I don’t know how you do it but your results are unbelievable!
Anyone who doesn’t follow your picks is just not paying attention.
I can’t wait till 2018. All the best. Mike.
Dennis Kelly from Grafton NSW wrote:
"G’day Max Heartiest congratulations on the wonderful result you achieved in the Cup yesterday. Mr Melbourne Cup indeed – a title well earned over many years!!! You have certainly earned your position as part of Melbourne Cup folklore!"
"A nice result dutching the 6 (200% profit) and also had the quinella. Once again you proved the old adage – you get out what you put in. Your year round study as detailed in the book has again borne fruit. As we had been to Ireland on two occasions, I had a real soft spot for Heartbreak City – so so close and a great gutsy run. Thank you. Dennis K."
You are awizard Max... 1st and 2nd... Barrier 24 beat us with Heartbreak city... Just missed out by a smell.